Evolution Wireless G4 – 500 Series
Evolving with you: Flexibility, Bandwidth, Control
The pro’s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4’s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world’s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control doftware included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- True diversity half rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatiable channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations.
The pinnacle of the evolution series, e900 capsules e 935, e 9345 and e 965 on a lightweight black aluminium handheld transmitter, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages.